Chief’s Used Brick, Inc. was originally founded in 1925 by Leonard Capozziello Sr. as one of the first demolition business in Bridgeport Connecticut.  It is in its third generation of salvaging used bricks, cobblestones, Belgian blocks in addition to a complete line of new regular cobblestones and Belgian blocks. Our customers extend as far north as Maine to as far south as Florida and as far west as Ohio.  We are centrally located in New York.

 

Business Location:

 

         Chief’s Used Brick, Inc

    3221 Edson Avenue

Bronx, NY  10469

 

Phone:  718-379-1232

Fax:      203-292-6730

 

 





Copyright ®twilight consulting 2006